This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Occupational & GP Health Service

There is still an occupational health service for all GP practices in the North West. It is run out of Salford Royal. Please find attached an overview of the services provided, and the relevant forms for registering new employees, or referring existing team members for assessment.

There is a review of occupational health service provision going on nationally so we don't know how long this will go on for, but please be aware and use the service if you need it.

NHS England Pre-Placement- Confidential Work Health Assessment NHS England (Dental and GP)

NHS England Referral for Assessment by Health & Wellbeing

The NHS GP Health Service (GPH) is a service for GPs or GP trainees across England, with issues relating to mental health concerns or addiction problems, often where the might be affecting their work.  GPH operates via self-referral only.  GPs or trainees can contact the GP Health Service via email or phone, or by completing the self-referral form on the website.

GPH Leaflet

Are you concerned about a colleague?

Follow the BMA's simple guide on what to do if you are concerned about a medical colleague and their state of physical or mental health.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website